Event Planner – High End London Caterer
High End London Caterer, SE London
If you’re an ambitious and driven Events Planner with previous event catering experience or previous experience working within a unique London venue, this could be for you.
This is an amazing opportunity to work for a leading and very lovely Event Caterer offering lots of progression with excellent benefits and to work in a really great and friendly team!
* Full event co-ordination from handover from sales team
* Corresponding with clients on all details, organising tastings, attending show rounds, liaising on all event logistics, menu requirements, suppliers etc
* Communicating with all relevant departments to ensure smooth event operation
* Building relationships with both the venues and the catering sales and operations teams
* Small, friendly tight knit team
* Natural people person with strong sales skills
* Proactive, creative and hands on approach
* High level event co-ordination experience with a keen eye for detail
* Energetic and motivated
* Experience in running multiple events preferably within a caterer or venue
* A knowledge of the industry and London venue scene
* A strong understanding of food, drink and restaurant trends
We are shortlisting candidates now for interviews asap, so do get in touch with your current CV Salary dependant on experience.
The Change Group are acting as an Employment Agency in this instance. Due to the high volume of applications we receive, please note only successful candidates will be contacted.
Please connect with Helena Ranger on LinkedIn to keep in touch with new opportunities and industry news!
Visit the Change website for full listings of all current job roles.
Contact: Helena Ranger
Job ID: 48466