Event Operations Manager, Multiple Event Venues, London
We are looking for someone with both event planning and operational experience to run multiple events venues within London.
This is a key contract for a high volume event catering company looking for someone who is looking for a challenge within a growing company with huge potential.
* Planning of the events and liaising with clients
* Liaising with the relevant team members for all details of the events
* Being the point of contact on the day for the client and running the logistics and operations of the event
* Responsible for a team of staff and in charge of the set up and running of events
* Staff rotas
* Hands on operational role
* Fast paced, high volume
* Previous experience in a similar role preferably within a caterer or venue
* Lead by example and a real team player
* Must be able to work well under pressure
* Energetic, ambitious and driven
* Strong operational experience with a keen eye for detail
* Natural people person with a creative and hands on approach
* Super organised, multi-tasker
Salary – £26-28K
The Change Group are acting as an Employment Agency in this instance. Due to the high volume of applications we receive, please note only successful candidates will be contacted.
If you think this sounds like the role for you, get in touch with your current CV
Please connect with Helena Ranger on LinkedIn to keep in touch with new opportunities and industry news!
Visit the Change website for full listings of all current job roles.
Contact: Helena Ranger
Job ID: 33193