Event Manager, new Private Members Club concept £30-40K
Event Manager, new Private Members Club concept £30-40K plus package
We are currently working with the owner of a wonderful Private Members Club in Central London.
Unlike any other, this concept is both unique and refined – spaces are vibrant, eclectic, entertaining, full of charm and rich in heritage.
Members can make lasting business and personal connections, while discovering the perfect space to socialise and entertain.
This is a great opportunity for an experienced Event Manager to join a growing business.
* Luxury Private Members
* Unique and refined concept
* Business and social spaces
* Rich heritage
The Event Manager role
* Autonomy for all events at the club
* Responsible for varied event programme
* Monday to Friday focused with occasional weekends.
* Member facing
* Reports into the GM
We are looking for
* Event Manager experience
* Luxury club or hotels experience in London
* Exceptional personal and service standards
* Creative flair – able to design a varied programme of events
* Meticulous planning skills
* Excellent communication skills
Please apply with your current CV today as we are now shortlisting and arranging interviews with suitable candidates in our London Bridge office.
Please feel free to connect with Craig Prentice on LinkedIn to keep in touch!
Change are acting as an Employment Agency in this instance.
Please quote the reference given/job title in the subject line of your email.
Due to the volume of applications we regret that only successful candidates will be contacted.
Please visit our website for full listings of all our current job roles.
Contact: Craig Prentice
Job ID: 21403