Event Manager, London Caterer
Event Manager – Sales & Planning
Caterer, East London
If you’re an ambitious and driven Events Manager with previous event catering experience or previous experience working within a multi-faceteed London venue, this could be for you.
If you’re ambitious, creative and enthusiastic with a passionate drive and a real foodie, this role is for you.
The ideal candidate will have a strong sales mentality and excellent event management experience
* Reactive sales role; wining and converting event business, ensuing all sales are handled efficiently and effectively, driving high conversion rates and ultimately driving sales and revenue
* Full event co-ordination; corresponding with clients, preparing quotes, organising tastings etc
* Being a key contact for the client at their event, with full handover to the operations team to run the event
* Communicate on a daily basis with all departments to ensure all details for the events are correct and to note any changes
The ideal Event Manager:
* Natural people person with strong sales skills
* Proactive, creative and hands on approach
* High level event co-ordination experience with a keen eye for detail
* Energetic and motivated
* Experience in running multiple events preferably within a caterer or venue
* Open to flexibility in working hours
This is an amazing opportunity to work for a really cool Event Caterer, selling and planning a variety of incredible events across amazing venues.
The Change Group are acting as an Employment Agency in this instance. Due to the high volume of applications we receive, please note only successful candidates will be contacted.
Please connect with Helena Ranger on LinkedIn to keep in touch with new opportunities and industry news!
Visit the Change website for full listings of all current job roles.
Contact: Helena Ranger
Job ID: 48942