Funky Event Bar Concept
26-36k depending on experience (plus overtime)
My Client is looking for Events Manager with catering or bar experience to grow, plan, oversee and organise exciting events around London and the outskirts.
We need an Events Manager who has good client-facing skills, as a key element of the role will be winning new business through building strong relationships with caterers, events companies, corporate and private clients. My client is a small company where your opinion and development will matter. Ambition is key and someone who has a great team ethic and a can-do attitude.
Due to the seasonal nature of the business, you will be required to work a number of weekends and compensated accordingly.
* Planning and delivering events from start to finish. This includes preparation of budget, purchasing, hiring freelance staff, and delivery of event itself.
* Looking after each profit, loss and budget per event
* Bringing creative ideas to the table to enhance events
* Analyse the success of events and prepare monthly and quarterly reports for management team
* Winning new business via industry networking, enquiry handling and tastings to ensure pipeline of events is in line with quarterly revenue and gross profit targets
* 2-3 years relevant bar/catering experience within the hospitality sector (Cocktails/mixology experience beneficial but not essential)
* Computer literate. Proficient in MS Excel and Word
* Outstanding communication skills and ability to negotiate
* Superb organisational skills
* A great attitude and a team player
* Previous sales experience and great customer service skills.
* Must have a driving licence
The Change Group are acting as an Employment Agency in this instance.
Please quote the reference given / job title in the subject line of your email. Due to the volume of applications we regret that only successful candidates will be contacted
Contact: Charley Taylor Smith
Job ID: 42194