Event Chef de Partie
Event Chef de Partie – Temporary
Hospitality and Catering
Central London £10-£14ph
Event Chef de Partie- Part time flexible working hours with The Change Group! Wages paid weekly!
This is an exciting opportunity to join us this summer season to work at some of the most iconic events in the city of London!
Work in a range of state of the art kitchens with VIP Clients at some very prestigious venues, in and around Central London.
Working in multiple venues, you will have the chance to work with some of London’s finest chefs in the business.
Are you strong Chef de Partie with attention to detail and work well as part of a kitchen brigade?
If you highly motivated and work well under pressure then we would love you to join our great team of chefs.
Event Chef de Partie Benefits:
* Fantastic rates of pay
* A chance to join a great team of temporary chefs
* Jobs will be in or around Central London
* Flexible shifts
* You will be working in some of London’s premium establishment’s e.g. Michelin, Rosette, 5* Hotels, Top Event Companies.
* You will be paid weekly
* Friendly consultants available for you 24/7
Our Minimum Requirements:
* Minimum of 3-4 years relevant industry experience
* Passport/Visa (Proof of ability to work in the UK)
* Up to date Level 2 or above Health and Hygiene Certificate.
* Chef Whites and Safety shoes
* At least 2 written or telephone referees/references
The Change Group is acting as an employment agency in this instance. Due to the high volume of applicants expected, only successful candidates will be contacted to arrange a registration interview. For a full list of our opportunities, please visit our website at www.thechangegroup.com .
Due to high response we normally receive to these roles, only successful candidates will be notified.
Contact: Sam Mason
Job ID: 25436