We are looking for chefs of all levels to work in and around the city of London. We work with a wide range of events companies who offer shifts in many different exciting and unique locations.
If you want more flexibility in your working life or you are just looking for some extra work outside of your full time job then please apply. Depending on how much you want to work, we are able to get you around 50-60 hours a week, or as little as a few evenings a week – it is completely up to you!
You can earn up to £13/hr in these roles all we need from you is:
* Your own whites; clean and presentable including safety shoes and hat
* Ideally 2-3 years’ experience at CDP level
* Your own set of knives
* Eligible to work in the UK – valid passport and/or visa.
* Valid Food Hygiene Certificate in line with Hospitality and Catering industry standards
* Strong communication skills
* 2 years of reference contact details or written references
If you are interested please contact and quote ‘EVENING/WEEKEND CHEFS’
Contact: Emma Shewell-Cooper
Job ID: 29307