Evening Chef de Partie
Job ref: MJA/DCBLAGL109
Open kitchen in Bermondsey evening Chef de Partie vacancy now available! Salary of up to £25Kpa for evenings only!
A specialist in charcutery, artisan cheese and antipasti is now on the hunt for an evening Chef de Partie to join their team on a permanent basis. This role is 100% customer facing, so you must be out-going, positive and enjoy having a chat with your customers! This laid-back environment is a perfect setting for an evening Chef de Partie to gain confidence in your abilities with day times free! Shift patterns are 4pm-12am, working in Bermondsey, 5 days out of 7. Previous Hospitality and Catering industry experience in a small restaurant, bakery or tapas bar would be advantageous, but not essential.
Bermondsey evening Chef de Partie:
* Salary of up to £25Kpa
* Working 40 hours a week, 4pm-12am
* Working in a team of 4 other chefs
* Very funky Modern European menu
What we need from you:
* Previous experience as a Chef de Partie
* Passport or ID and visa where applicable
* Proof of address ie bank statement or utility bill from the last 3 months
* Food hygiene certificate in line with Hospitality and Catering industry standards
* 2 years of references supplied
* National Insurance Number
The Change Group is acting as an employment agency in this instance. Due to the volume of applicants expected, we regret that only successful candidates will be contacted to arrange a registration interview. For a full listing of our opportunities, please visit our website at www.thechangegroup.com .
Contact: Mary-Jo Appaqaq
Job ID: 26622