East London Chef de Partie
Job Reference MJA/ELCDP32
East London Chef de Partie put your restaurant experience to good use! Earn up to £13/hr for every hour you work!
Are you an East London Chef de Partie? Don’t tie yourself down to a permanent contract – keep your options open, work when you want and where you want! The dark days are HERE and it’s time to get the hours in! The Change Group is currently recruiting for a number of East London Chef de Partie positions with strong restaurant experience and a strong work ethic.
You should have a robust understanding of all sections in the kitchen; larder, hot starters, garnish, sides, pasta, sauce, meat and fish. Pastry experience and knowledge not essential but highly valuable! You should have a strong teamwork ethos – never leave until the job is done; leave no chef behind! You should be able to fit seamlessly into an established brigade, have an enthusiasm when it comes to learning new techniques and be respectful to your superiors and colleagues at all times.
The benefits of working for Change:
* Flexible working hours or full time hours – work as many or as little as you want!
* Up to £13/hr pay for EVERY hour you work
* Wages paid weekly
* PAYE – Holiday, National Insurance and Pension contributions
* Work not just in the East, but all over the London area
* A friendly team who will support you through the whole registration and booking process
What we need from you:
* 5 years minimum relevant experience
* Fluent spoken English; written preferred but not essential
* Eligible to live and work in the UK – Passport or Visa
* Valid Food Hygiene Certificate in line with Hospitality and Catering Industry standards
* National Insurance number and a proof of address ie utility bill or bank statement
* Your own knives and whites, including safety shoes and hat
* A minimum of 2 references before you start work
Due to the high volume of applications expected, only successful candidates will be contacted for an interview. The Change Group is acting as an employment agency in this instance. For a full listing of our opportunities please visit our website on www.thechangegroup.com .
Contact: Mary-Jo Appaqaq
Job ID: 11248