Director of Groups & Event Sales
Luxury 5* Hotel
Up to £45K
The Director of Groups & Event Sales would be responsible for all group enquiries and events and managing a small team. Driving sales, maximising yield and occupancy of both Event Space and Hotel rooms to ensure budgets are met.
Our client, a luxury Central London hotel is looking for someone who can drive and convert business whilst motivating and leading the team to success, providing exceptional service for clients.
* Negotiate, close sales and meet/exceed event sales target.
* Proactively respond to incoming leads and ensure team are following SOPs and responding to proposals in a a timely manner.
* Work with Opera & Delphi systems and use it to its full potential, ensuring all enquiries and activities are logged and monitored to assess team input
* Provide weekly sales reports and forecasts
* Prepare event orders and communicate in detail to all departments
* Manage contracts and invoices
* Provide pro-active yearly sales planning, alongside Sales manager
* Proactive account management of existing clients to grow revenue
* Work closely with the proactive Sales Manager to ensure every sales lead and opportunity is followed up on and communicated
What we are looking for:
* Must have Hotel experience in sales & events in a Luxury hotel
* Must have managed a team previously
* Proven success in a similar role
* Confident communicator with great sales technique
* Proactive, self-motivated and driven approach
* Organiser with attention to detail
If you think this sounds like the role for you, please do get in touch with your current CV
The Change Group are acting as an Employment Agency in this instance. Due to the high volume of applications we receive, please note only successful candidates will be contacted.
Please connect with Helena Ranger on LinkedIn to keep in touch with new opportunities and industry news!
Visit the Change website for full listings of all current job roles.
Contact: Helena Ranger
Job ID: 51135