Director of Front Office, Luxury Hotel, London, £45K
We are looking for an experienced Director of Front Office to lead the team and run the day to day operations.
This is an amazing opportunity to work for a luxury Central London hotel that is part of an incredible collection of hotels all around the world.
You will be in charge of managing reception, switchboard, concierge and guest relations. The role requires a confident leader with fantastic leadership skills and a motivating, proactive approach.
* Managing the various teams and being a present member of staff on the floor for both guests and staff
* Managing the back office and ensuring SOP’s and training are in place
* Provide fantastic customer service and develop relationships with new and existing guests
* Daily administration duties
* Developing and training the team with passion and motivation; leading by example
What we are looking for:
* Experience in running a busy front office team, within a luxury hotel
* Must have previous experience of leading a large team
* Ability to work under pressure
* Excellent communication skills both verbal and written; courteous and professional at all times
* Positive, self-motivated and driven personality
Salary – £45K plus amazing benefits. This company really look after their staff and offer fantastic benefits.
Start date of March 2018
Please do get in touch now with your CV –
The Change Group are acting as an Employment Agency in this instance. Due to the high volume of applications we receive, please note only successful candidates will be contacted.
Please connect with Helena Ranger on LinkedIn to keep in touch with new opportunities and industry news!
Visit the Change website for full listings of all current job roles.
Contact: Helena Ranger
Job ID: 34774