Director of Client Services – £60-70K
This is a leading role in a rapidly growing and exciting company and they are looking for a sales superstar with entrepreneurial flair to join the team.
* Responsible for leading the Client Services team; managing, training and expanding the sales team.
* Improve and develop strategies to ensure clients have a memorable experience throughout the event booking process.
* Increasing repeat bookings and account management of top corporate clients
* Lead on product research and development
* Retention and acquisition of high value accounts by leading your accounts team
* Set exemplary standards to the team; providing exceptional service and nurturing relationships.
* Proactive approach to new business opportunities and changes/developments in the market
* 3 years’ experience in a senior client management role, ideally within the meetings and events industry.
* Strong events industry connections, particularly on the client side
* Exceptional communication skills
* Previous experience in building and managing a large and successful sales team
* An impeccable problem-solving approach to day to day challenges
* Experience working in an agency is desirable
Salary dependant on experience
Contact me now to find out more –
The Change Group are acting as an Employment Agency in this instance. Due to the high volume of applications we receive, please note only successful candidates will be contacted.
Please connect with Helena Ranger on LinkedIn to keep in touch with new opportunities and industry news!
Visit the Change website for full listings of all current job roles.
Contact: Helena Ranger
Job ID: 27588