Digital & Social Media Manager, Expanding F&B Group
£30-40k dependant on experience
Our Client, a very successful, trend-setting restaurant and bar group is looking for an experienced Digital & Social Media Manager to join the team and manage all digital related marketing across all of their brands.
* Create innovative ways to attract new customers through digital marketing
* Manage and Increase presence, engagement and brand loyalty across all brands
* Ambassador for the brands
* Manage photoshoots with artistic creation
* Create stylish social media with purposeful content
* Wear multiple hats; creating content across all brands from cool casual restaurants to high end restaurants
* Develop relationships with the online community
* As part of the overall sales & marketing strategy you will help attract new customers, generate leads and boost sales
* Work closely with photographers and videographers; creating briefs photoshoots and briefing the teams
* Ability to translate the companies brand and culture across social media platforms
What we’re looking for:
* Proven experience and understanding of traditional marketing activity and social media
* A savvy social media expert able to identify new trends with all social media platforms
* Skill in writing engaging posts
* Be proficient in photoshop, indesign, illustrator and MS Office
* Have a passion for photography, videography and importantly food & beverage
* Tons of character, passion and personality
* Creative background with fresh ideas
* A proactive approach with self-motivation and a ‘can-do’ attitude
* Excellent communication
* Exceptional presentation
* Travel between sites
Please apply today with your current CV!
The Change Group are acting as an Employment Agency in this instance. Due to the high volume of applications we receive, please note only successful candidates will be contacted.
Please connect with Helena Ranger on LinkedIn to keep in touch with new opportunities and industry news!
Visit the Change website for full listings of all current job roles.
Contact: Helena Ranger
Job ID: 48320