Digital Marketing Manager
Digital Marketing Manager
£30-34K for new London venue!
We are delighted to be exclusively working with an international business who are about to launch their latest exciting project In London, the Company specialise in exhibition experiences featuring art and popular culture, history and science. The venue will feature multiple unique, personal and tangible experiences and will open this year.
The Digital Marketing & Event Manager is responsible for development and execution of the digital marketing and events strategy, to deliver on the targets for online ticket sales, increase reach of digital channels, growth in visitor database and increase of brand awareness. Manage, update, analyse and optimise all digital channels of the brand, including managing the online community. The digital marketing and events strategy is an integral part of the marketing, communications and PR strategy.
The Brand’s website is the main online channel for ticket sales. Role is responsible for managing, analysing and optimising the website, keeping the database and plugins updated and backed up. Creating engaging web content for different audiences for increased traffic, better conversion and extended dwell time, clearly communicating the brand messages. Also sharing brand message via social channels to drive visitors from socials to the website.
Drive performance of all social media channels – enhancing engagement, incentivising reviews and feedback, reach and growth by producing engaging on brand content worth sharing. As community manager, this role is often the first point of contact for visitors in case of questions, so excellent service communication skills and knowhow of the company and structure is important for short reaction time, helping and pointing people in the right direction.
Work alongside/in close conjunction with the marketing agency for search engine marketing – optimisation and advertisement – to increase traffic to the website and social media channels. Keyword analysis, adwords, analytics, retargeting, bannering, etc. Optimise e-commerce conversion for ticket sales and newsletter subscribers. Communication of campaign and brand messages, prepared by marketing agency, via all channels. Ensure all digital branding is according to brand guidelines and current campaign message.
Produce and manage all direct mailings. This includes; database building via the website and other channels, creating all content, designing and sending, analysing, optimising and reporting. Main message and content
creation in cooperation with other heads/managers (Ops, ticketing, sales, PR) to make sure the message is clear and communicated with support of the whole team.
Assist the Head of Sales and Marketing to build and implement the affiliate programme and lead generation activity, working to increase web sales conversion and lead data capture. Grow and enhance performance of online partnerships, driving more visitor volume, online listing, link building, brand profiling, competitions, reviews, influencer marketing and editorial coverage. Support the overall Sales and Marketing function by attending travel and trade industry events.
Events are an integral part of the marketing and PR strategy – being content, PR hook, incentive for repeat visit and sponsoring/partnership opportunity at the same time. Role is responsible for planning, setting up and managing visitor events in the venue; from concept to aftersales. Central point in event coordination, communicating between venue, office and external suppliers and partners, like PR agency, partner, etc. Create all communication tools for publication via own channels and be present during events to make sure all goes according to plan.
Qualifications & Experience
* 2/3 years’ experience in a similar digital marketing management role.
* Educated to degree level – Marketing or equivalent.
* Experience in managing PPC/SEO, affiliate programmes, email marketing, social media, website CMS’s, databases, etc.
* Following all trends and developments within the field of digital media, online marketing, social media, influencer marketing, SEM, the newest tools and rules, and always being ahead of the curve.
* Ability to gather, analyse, optimize and report different data.
* Great organization skills, detail oriented and a self-starter.
* Proven ability to work on multiple projects simultaneously and multi task as necessary to meet a deadline.
* A communicator with excellent technical and analytical skills.
* Ability to work with people from all levels of discipline, excellent management and interpersonal skills.
* Excellent creative writing skills in perfect British-English. Other languages would be beneficial.
* Experience with editing software like photoshop, after effects and/or final cut pro would be beneficial.
* This is not a 9-to-5 role and will involve working evenings, holidays or on the weekends.
Please get in touch with Rachael at The Change Group with your current CV
The Change Group is acting as an employment agency in this instance.
Contact: Rachael Fallon
Job ID: 16906