Deputy Head Housekeeper, 5 Star Hotel, Ascot, £30K
Amazing opportunity to work within a stunning luxury 5 Star Hotel with a fabulous and dedicated team!
As deputy head housekeeper you will work closely with the Head Housekeeper and enable the team to provide the highest standards possible. You will be expected to provide an experience second to none, displaying the highest standards of cleanliness and comfort to your guests.
In return for your hard work you will be rewarded with a very competitive salary and excellent benefit package.
About the role:
* Be a key player in creating a training culture within the department
* Show effective communication within the department and voice any issues to the Head Housekeeper
* Evaluate & monitor team performance
* Assist in recruitment and induction of new team members
* Participate or lead departmental team meetings and training sessions
* Previous experience in Housekeeping in a high-quality establishment
* A strong leader with great people skills
* Fluent in English, both written and verbal
* A keen eye for detail
* Strong organisation skills
The Change Group are acting as an Employment Agency in this instance. Due to the high volume of applications we receive, please note only successful candidates will be contacted.
Please connect with Helena Ranger on LinkedIn to keep in touch with new opportunities and industry news!
Visit the Change website for full listings of all current job roles.
Please do get in touch now with your CV and we will be in touch to arrange interviews this week.
Contact: Helena Ranger
Job ID: 29095