Deputy Head Engineer, 5 Star Hotel, Berkshire
An amazing opportunity to work within a luxury 5 Star Hotel with a fabulous, passionate and dedicated team!
As the deputy to the Chief Engineer, you will support him on a day to day basis, managing the contractors and supervising the team
* Hands on role, responding to repairs and issues across the hotel and spa
* Lead the department and team in the absence of the Chief Engineer
* Support with training and development
* Orders, inventory’s and ensure all maintenance requests are logged
* Monitor storage of equipment and materials
* Liaise with contractors and manage them on site
* Communicate efficiently with all departments
* Ensuring all maintenance is carried out under health and safety guidelines
* Qualifications within at least one of the following; plumbing, electrical, building services, carpentry etc
* Knowledge of fire and emergency procedures
* Experience of supervising/leading a team
* Ability to work under pressure, multi task and work efficiently
* Motivated and proactive
* Great communication skills
* Flexible towards working hours and completion of tasks
Salary – £30-33K
Shift based position, working 5 days out of 7 which will include weekends and bank holidays
An amazing opportunity to work for a luxury hotel collection with great benefits and lots of opportunities for progression
The Change Group are acting as an Employment Agency in this instance. Due to the high volume of applications we receive, please note only successful candidates will be contacted.
Please connect with Helena Ranger on LinkedIn to keep in touch with new opportunities and industry news!
Visit the Change website for full listings of all current job roles.
Please do get in touch now with your CV and we will be in touch to arrange interviews this week.
Contact: Helena Ranger
Job ID: 39995