Deputy General Manager – Private Members Club
Deputy General Manager – Private Members Club – £40K
Currently seeking a superstar Deputy GM to report directly to the GM of a Private Members Club in Soho/Mayfair area.
* Lead the F&B department and execute strategy to achieve goals
* Lead the recruitment and retention process with knowledge and expertise. Identify and hire superb staff with appropriate experience.
* Create innovative ideas to ensure low staff turnover, motivating staff to deliver results and enhance turnover
* Ensure staff training and development is continuously undertaken to deliver and maintain high standards
* Oversee rotas to ensure wage costs are controlled
What we are looking for:
* Possess an astute understanding of budgeting / targeting / strategy and oversee their achievement alongside the FC and MD
* Have a very strong understanding of members expectations – ensure every guest feels comfortable, at home, and are treated with discretion, whilst delivering an impeccable personal service.
* Be forward thinking with a very strong knowledge of the London hospitality scene
* Be passionate, motivated and not afraid of a challenge. A get up and go attitude is essential, we are looking for a hands-on hard-worker
The Change Group are acting as an Employment Agency in this instance. Due to the high volume of applications we receive, please note only successful candidates will be contacted.
Please connect with Joe Paulinski on LinkedIn to keep in touch with new opportunities and industry news!
Visit the Change website for full listings of all current job roles.
Contact: Joe Paulinski
Job ID: 37625