Deputy General Manager, Luxury Private Members Club
A luxury and highly exclusive private members club is looking for an experienced and hands on, operational Deputy General Manager to run a multi-faceted space with a variety of facilities for their exclusive members.
A really exciting opportunity to work in a sociable, inspiring and charming venue within a great team. If you are a driven and passionate individual who is ready for a new challenge with huge growth potential do get in touch.
* Work with the GM to lead the teams and execute strategy to achieve goals
* Work closely with all heads of departments; Ensure consistent and smooth running of all areas of the clubs operation
* Staff training; ensuring staff receive the appropriate training to help drive continued success
* Excellent Operational and back of house management skills
* Be proactive and reactive to the needs of the business
* The ability to lead, inspire, motivate and train a large team
What we are looking for:
* Must have experience in a similar role preferably within a private members club or hotel
* Must understand the membership experience and be able to build loyal and long lasting relationships with members
* Must be used to high volume and work well under pressure
* Proven track record is essential
* Strong leader, motivating and developing staff
* Passion for luxury hospitality and first class customer service
* Confident, self-motivator with ambitious drive
* Be forward thinking with a very strong knowledge of the London hospitality scene
* Be passionate, motivated and not afraid of a challenge. This is a hands on role with huge potential
* Charismatic and engaging people person with Exceptional communication and presentation skills
Salary of £40K
This is a really exciting new role that we are shortlisting candidates for now
Please get in touch, interviews taking place asap –
The Change Group are acting as an Employment Agency in this instance. Due to the high volume of applications we receive, please note only successful candidates will be contacted.
Please connect with Helena Ranger on LinkedIn to keep in touch with new opportunities and industry news!
Visit the Change website for full listings of all current job role
Contact: Helena Ranger
Job ID: 37567