Deputy General Manager – High Volume Late Night Restaurant
LATE NIGHT DEPUTY GENERAL MANAGER
We are looking for an Deputy General Manager – for our Camden Site!
* Competitive Salary of up to £35K
* A great work environment
* Realistic progression in your career
* Internal Training and development
* A diverse and challenging new job role
* Minimum 2 years’ experience in a HIGH VOLUME establishment
* Previous experience in a management position
* A keen interest in late night venues
* Experience managing a restaurant environment
* Passionate about live music and live music venues
* A drive to increase sales
* Keen interest in developing staff and team motivation
We are a large multi-site operation, running bars, restaurants and clubs. We run till very late at night, and we are open for lunch and dinner 7 days a week. We feature live music, guest Djs and a very energetic work platform.
We are looking for the next Late Night Deputy General Manager Superstar, who can be trained in our methods and who is looking for progression in their career with us.
If this sounds like the job for you, please do not hesitate to contact us today!
Please visit our website for full listings of all our current job roles.
Change Hospitality are acting as an Employment Agency in this instance.
Please quote the reference given / job title in the subject line of your email. Due to the volume of applications we regret that only successful candidates will be contacted.
Contact: Sadie Barnicoat-Hood
Job ID: 26357