Amazing Demi Chef opportunities in a historic city of Westminster private members club. 4 Full time positions paying £21,900pa plus PAID OVERTIME!
One of London’s original private members clubs is scouting for the next wave of this city’s talent. 4 junior positions are on offer in this team of over 50 chefs. You should be driven, have ambition and a willingness to learn. There’s no room for bad attitudes or egos in this kitchen! You will be learning in a respectful environment and you will always be expected to conduct yourself professionally.
Demi Chef vacancies have opened in this Westminster members club in their brasserie and fine dining restaurant. You should have a completed your culinary training and have 2-3 years’ experience in a professional kitchen. It is advantageous to have this experience in a quality environment of the Hospitality and Catering industry, however not essential. The most important requirement for this position is a polite and positive demeanour!
You will need to have your own knives and a clean uniform for your trial and you should be available for an interview/trial day for a Demi Chef position.
The best bits of this employment:
* Mentoring from a great senior team in a large brigade
* Excellent first-class investment from this employer in training and development
* PAID OVERTIME!
* Amazing, exclusive city of Westminster private members club
What we need from you:
* Your own knives
* A clean uniform for your trial
* Passport and/or Visa if applicable
* Proof of address ie bank statement or utility bill
* Excellent communication skills
* A positive mind set and respectful demeanour
* 2 years’ worth of reference contact details or written references
* 2-3 years of experience in the Hospitality and Catering Industry
The Change Group is acting as an employment agency in this instance. Due to the high volume of applicants expected, only successful candidates will be contacted to arrange an interview.
Contact: Mary-Jo Appaqaq
Job ID: 16932