Demi Chef de Parties
Job ref: MJA/DCDPT038
Demi Chef de Parties looking to take a step with casual work! Earn up to £11/hr in your spare time!
Demi Chef de Parties in London – apply here to get big kitchen experience in 5* Hotels, Event Caterers and Private Members Clubs! The Change Group is constantly scouting for the next wave of talent in the Hospitality and Catering Industry. Demi Chef de Parties with a minimum of 3 years of quality experience are needed to support the core brigades in many London-wide banqueting kitchens.
We supply high-end event caterers in Greater London, 5* iconic hotels in the city and the most exclusive members clubs favoured by the rich and famous. All you need are you own knives and uniform, a positive attitude and the focus to achieve the next level in your career.
Demi Chef de Parties benefits:
* Fantastic rates of pay – up to £11/hr!
* A chance to join a great team of temps
* On-going or odd day work
* Flexible shifts
* PAYE -National Insurance contributions and Holiday pay
* Weekly pay
* Friendly consultants available for you 24/7
Our Minimum Requirements:
* Minimum of 3 years of Hospitality and Catering industry experience
* Passport and/or visa where applicable
* Valid Food Hygiene Certificate in line with Hospitality and Catering Industry standards
* Chef Whites, Safety shoes and knives
* At least 2 written or telephone referees/references
* Strong communication skills
The Change Group is acting in the instance as an employment agency. Due to the high volume of applicants we normally receive to these roles, only successful candidates will be contacted for a registration interview. For a full list of our opportunities, visit our website at www.thechangegroup.com .
Contact: Mary-Jo Appaqaq
Job ID: 21529