Demi Chef De Partie – Private members club
Demi Chef De Partie – Private Members Club
We are looking for a Demi Chef De Partie for an established private members club in the City of London. The Restaurant is brasserie style and you will be working across all sections, including the bar section helping to dress and garnish the plates.
The ideal candidate should have a great attitude in the work place and be able to prove they are committed and willing to work.
– Up to £26K
– 48 hour contract + Overtime
– Opportunity to have as many hours as you want
– 7 day operation – lots of events taking place
– Room for progression
Requirements for Demi Chef De Partie – Private Members Club:
– Passport/Visa (Proof of ability to work in the UK)
– Up to date Level 2 or above Health and Hygiene Certificate.
– Chef Whites and Safety shoes
– At least 2 written or telephone referees/reference
If you are interested and want to work in the hospitality and catering industry please contact and quote ‘Demi Chef De Partie – Private Members Club’
Contact: Emma Shewell-Cooper
Job ID: 25641