Demi Chef de Partie
Job ref: MJA/JOWDEMI040
Exclusive members club in South West London now hiring a Demi Chef de Partie! Excellent benefits package!
One of London’s oldest members clubs is now in the recruitment process for a f Demi Chef de Partie. This historic establishment boasts multiple F&B outlets and always has something fun and interesting going on! This members club prides itself on the wide variety of culinary delights it can offer its members – from extensive banqueting facilities, summer barbecues, casual dining and a refined restaurant all on-premises.
The club is looking for a Demi Chef de Partie who will embrace their “work-family” ethic, who want to grow within the company. With a big brigade already in place, there is plenty of room for progression opportunities. Hospitality and Catering industry experience with high-volume production or banqueting is advantageous, as well as experience in a fast-paced restaurant.
South West London members club Demi Chef de Partie:
* Basic salary of £23,000
* Overtime paid
* Performance related bonus
* 23 days of holiday
* All bank holidays
* Uniform and meals provided on site
* Life insurance
* Child care vouchers
What we need from you:
* Previous Hospitality and Catering industry experience in a high-volume establishment
* 1 year of experience at Demi Chef de Partie level or 2 years at a Commis Chef level
* Passport or ID and visa where applicable
* Food hygiene certificate
* Proof of address ie bank statement or utility bill from the last 3 months
* National Insurance Number
* 2 years of references supplied (can be professional or educational)
The Change Group is acting as an employment agency in this instance. Due to the volume of applicants expected, we regret that only successful candidates will be contacted to arrange a registration interview. For a full listing of our opportunities, please visit our website at www.thechangegroup.com .
Contact: Mary-Jo Appaqaq
Job ID: 45442