Demi Chef de Partie
Demi Chef de Partie | 5* Luxury Hotel | Chic Country Style Cuisine | Salaries of up to £25,000pa
A beautiful hotel set in acres of stunning Hertfordshire parkland is looking for a number of Demi Chef de Partie positions in their casual dining restaurant, banqueting kitchen and production kitchen. This award winning hotel is the ultimate five star retreat and offers substantial training and development opportunities to all their staff.
You will be working a restaurant which prides itself on cooking simple food to perfection, combining chic décor with traditional country style. They are committed to using the freshest, seasonal ingredients and are famous for their succulent steaks, hearty pies and fresh seafood dishes.
You will be trained and developed by a passionate Head Chef and working in a large brigade of dedicated and like-minded chefs.
* A fabulous, friendly kitchen team
* Fresh, locally sourced produce
* Beautiful location with stunning views
* Well known, 5* hotel
* Spacious, modern kitchen
* Relaxed, fun environment
* Fantastic progression opportunities
* Great staff incentives
* Opportunity to develop within the hotel
What we need from you:
* An enthusiastic approach to work
* 1-2 years of experience working as a Demi Chef de Partie
* Passport or ID and visa where applicable
* Proof of address i.e. bank statement or utility bill from the last 3 months
* Food hygiene certificate in line with Hospitality and Catering industry standards
* 2 years of references supplied
* National Insurance number
Due to the expected high volume of applicants we recommend that you get in contact and provide your CV so we can arrange interviews as soon as possible. We regret that only successful candidates will be contacted to arrange a registration interview. For a full listing of our opportunities, please visit our website at www.thechangegroup.com.
Contact: Mary-Jo Appaqaq
Job ID: 40235