Demi Chef de Partie
Demi Chef de Partie – Fish and seafood restaurant – Evening shifts only! Salary of up to £24Kpa!
A fish-focussed casual dining restaurant in the city of London urgently need a Demi Chef de Partie to join their team on a permanent basis. This open kitchen is the perfect environment for a communicative and fast learning Demi Chef de Partie to thrive and learn as much as possible about fish and seafood!
Previous experience in a fish restaurant is not essential, the current Head Chef and Sous Chef are more than willing to train a Demi Chef de Partie with the right mentality. All you need is a positive attitude and a cool head under pressure!
City of London fish restaurant Demi Chef de Partie position:
* Salary of up to £24Kpa
* Evening shifts only!
* 45-50 hours a week
* Open kitchen environment
* Great opportunity to learn
What we need from you:
* Previous experience as a Commis Or Demi Chef
* Positive attitude at all times
* Strong communication skills
* Passport or ID and visa where applicable
* Proof of address ie bank statement or utility bill
* Food hygiene certificate in line with Hospitality and Catering industry standards
* National Insurance Number
* 2 years of reference contacts provided
The Change Group is acting as an employment agency in this instance. Due to the volume of applicants expected, we regret that only successful candidates will be contacted to arrange a registration interview. For a full listing of our opportunities, please visit our website at www.thechangegroup.com.
Contact: Mary-Jo Appaqaq
Job ID: 38498