Demi Chef de Partie
Job ref: MJA/DEMGUIL020
Gorgeous country hotel in Guildford looking for a dedicated Demi Chef de Partie, salary of £21,000pa!
A beautiful destination hotel in the Surrey countryside is now looking for a Demi Chef de Partie to join their team and grow within the company. This small chain of hotels have locations across the Home Counties and are always scouting for talented new chefs to join their teams. You should have a strong understanding of flavours, produce and locally sourced ingredients, as well as a strong team work ethic. A positive attitude is essential to this position and ensure you take full advantage of the fantastic training skill development on offer.
This establishment boasts a 2 Rosette awarded restaurant and is led by a dynamic and ambitious Head Chef. As a Demi Chef de Partie, you will be trained on all sections of the kitchen with a view to progressing in 6-12 months to Chef de Partie level.
Guildford Country Hotel, Demi Chef de Partie:
* Salary of £21,000pa
* Free meals on shift
* 2AA Rosette awarded restaurant
* Plenty of career progression opportunities available in the company
What we need from you:
* Previous experience at Demi Chef de Partie level
* A positive attitude to learning
* Strong work ethic and high personal standards
* Strong communication skills
* Passport or ID and visa where applicable
* Proof of address ie bank statement or utility bill
* Food hygiene certificate in line with Hospitality and Catering industry standards
* 2 years of references supplied
* National Insurance Number
The Change Group is acting as an employment agency in this instance. Due to the volume of applicants expected, we regret that only successful candidates will be contacted to arrange a registration interview. For a full listing of our opportunities, please visit our website at www.thechangegroup.com.
Contact: Mary-Jo Appaqaq
Job ID: 31633