Demi Chef de Partie
Job Reference MJA/TWHHCDP119
Hounslow Demi Chef de Partie positions – get your CV to us today for work in your area paying up to £11/hr!
Chef de Parties in Hounslow and surrounding areas – are you tired of having to commute all the way into the City for good experience? Don’t waste your time on the train – get work in your area next week!
As a confident Demi Chef de Partie, striving to learn more about the catering industry you should be able to follow directions, have strong communication skills and have a super-positive attitude at all times. You should never be afraid to ask questions and be open to new methods in the kitchen. You should have experience on at least the Larder and Garnish sections and be confident knife skills and HACCP regulations. You shouldn’t be intimidated by joining a big brigade, you should keep your work area tidy and always ask questions when unsure about any directives given to you.
On-going work is available in the Heathrow and Hounslow areas, and temporary relief work (mainly weekends) in the Twickenham, Teddington and Chertsey areas. You must always remember that your most valuable commodity is reliability when it comes to any type of temporary work.
The benefits of working for Change
* Flexible working hours
* Up to £11/hr pay for EVERY hour you work
* Wages paid weekly
* Friendly office staff to support you
* Possibility to work with some of our other clients, ranging from amazing events companies, fine dining restaurants, gastro pubs and luxury hotels
What we need from you:
* 1 year of experience at Demi Chef de Partie level
* Strong communication skills
* Passport or ID and visa where applicable
* Food Hygiene Certificate in line with Hospitality and Catering industry standard
* National Insurance number and a proof of address ie utility bill or bank statement
* Your own knives and whites, including safety shoes and hat
* 2 years of reference contact details supplied
The Change Group is acting as an employment agency in this instance. Due to the volume of applicants expected, we regret that only successful candidates will be contacted to arrange a registration interview. For a full listing of our opportunities, please visit our website at www.thechangegroup.com.
Contact: Mary-Jo Appaqaq
Job ID: 31156