Customer Care Representative – Luxury Products
Change hospitality is proud to work alongside a well-established international company who creates and provides luxury products for Hotel and Restaurant Projects, a preferred supplier to many of the world’s finest Hotels and Restaurant Groups as well as The Royal Household.
Our client is currently looking for a Customer Care Representative to rock their team through:
* Order entry for UK and International customers according to terms
* Check product availability offer alternatives if products not available
* Agree partial shipment if necessary
* Refer to or obtain freight quotes (depending on terms)
* Ensure delivery requirements are captured and communicated e.g. tail lift, vehicle restrictions, restricted delivery hours, pre-notification
* Keep customers updated on order status and product availability dates
* Answer all queries politely, clearly, and in a timely manner
* Review unpaid orders and remind customers/encourage payment
* Pick pack & send out samples from the office when required
* Advise customers on EXW terms that orders are ready and coordinate warehouse collections
* Log all issues, investigate and follow up with customers to ensure timely resolution
Essential skills & experience
* 2-5 years in B2B Customer Care role in a product-based company (international and similar sector an advantage)
* An understanding of the supply chain (international supply chain an advantage)
* Computer skills including ERP, Excel, Outlook
* Honest, reliable, with pride in their work
* Positive and proactive attitude
* Very organised with excellent attention to detail
* Robust and able to handle pressure
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills (languages of interest but not essential)
* Team player. Willing to help others / pitch in to balance workloads
* Salary £25 000
The ideal candidate would be confident & passionate for the hospitality industry. If you want to be part of a different, creative and innovative company that has a great scope for progression as its fast growing, this is the right opportunity for you! Send in your CV today as we are now shortlisting and arranging interviews with suitable candidates in our London Bridge office.
The Change Group are acting as an Employment Agency in this instance.
Please quote the reference given/job title in the subject line of your email.
Due to the volume of applications we regret that only successful candidates will be contacted.
Contact: Fiona Formicola
Job ID: 24794