Craft Beer/Gastro bar – General Manager – £31k – Central Londo
Craft Beer/Gastro bar – General Manager – £31k – Central London
We are delighted to be working with a client who owns some of London’s most diverse, fun and high quality bars and venues.
The ideal person will love craft beer, good food and be passionate about sports. The venue balances excellent drinks with great food and a lively atmosphere during sporting occasions.
* You will have a huge interest in the London craft beer scene
* You will have experience of new openings, concept changes and concept development
* You will demonstrate excellent people management skills – get the best out of your co-workers while also encouraging them to work well together
* You will have experience leading a team in high volume environments, as well as excellent booking system knowledge and general high levels of organisation
* You will have back of house experience – knowledgeable about compliance and licensing
* Practical and applicable knowledge of current Health & Safety and Food Hygiene standards
An excellent opportunity for a General Manager who aspires to have full operational and financial responsibilities and control, whilst simultaneously leading the Front of House team in a warm, relaxed and friendly manner that reflects the venues image.
This is a truly unique and rare opportunity to join an ever-growing family business with a strong family ethos. We expect to fill this General Manager role within the next few days. If you sound like the ideal fit for such a great opportunity, get in touch today.
Please visit our website for full listings of all our current job roles
Change Hospitality are acting as an Employment Agency in this instance.
Please quote the reference given / job title in the subject line of your email. Due to the volume of applications we regret that only successful candidates will be contacted.
Contact: Conor Daly
Job ID: 22961