Corporate Sales Manager, Hotel, London, up to £40K
A fantastic hotel in London is looking for a proactive sales manager to drive new business and develop existing relationships across the corporate markets. If you are an experienced Corporate Sales Manager or a Corporate Sales Executive looking to step up, this exciting opportunity could be for you.
* Proactive sales, sourcing new clients and contacts from local corporate companies
* Account manage existing corporate accounts, maximising revenue opportunities
* Create and implement sales plans that drive business and revenue across all areas of the hotel
* Attending exhibitions and events to increase exposure and drive new business and revenue
* Report on sales activity and forecasts. Consistently analysing the market and sales trends
* Co-ordinate sales activities to increase revenue and report on ROI
* Participate in the budget and hotel sales and marketing plans
* Be a key representative of the hotel, hosting Familiarisation trips, sales events, showcases and show rounds
* Reporting into the Director of Sales and working closely with the sales team
What we are looking for:
* Must have previous experience in hotel corporate sales
* Confident communicator with great sales technique
* Proactive, self-motivated and driven approach
* Organiser with attention to detail
Salary – £32-40K depending on experience
The Change Group are acting as an Employment Agency in this instance. Due to the high volume of applications we receive, please note only successful candidates will be contacted.
Looking to move quickly with this position, get in touch with your current CV for interviews taking place asap
Please connect with Helena Ranger on LinkedIn to keep in touch with new opportunities and industry news!
Visit the Change website for full listings of all current job roles.
Contact: Helena Ranger
Job ID: 33059