Corporate Receptionist TEMP
Corporate Reception Temp
We currently have an excellent opportunity for a Corporate Receptionist to join our Front of House team.
The role of Corporate Receptionist is to provide the highest levels of client care and service to all internal employees/clients, partners & directors.
* To provide a warm, courteous and prompt welcome on arrival for all visitors at the Reception desk
* To anticipate client needs, follow up with clients and ensure the client expectations are met and where possible exceeded
* To ensure that visitor and client arrivals are communicated to the relevant people promptly and that the visitor or client is either met or escorted to the relevant room/area in a timely fashion
* To ensure that waiting visitors are kept informed of any delays and progress and to ensure client comfort
* To handle all incoming telephone calls/enquiries promptly giving a warm, courteous welcome and using the agreed salutation
* To ensure that all required hospitality is served promptly and to the highest standards
* To provide assistance for meeting room bookings as required, and to liaise with relevant parties to ensure the delivery of professional service and to meet client expectations
* To carry out regular checks of the meeting rooms on site to ensure correct set up and readiness for client use, including re-arranging furniture and room layouts as required
* To replenish meeting rooms, as required, with brochures, pads and pencils and to ensure that the relevant refreshments are supplied and replenished by the appropriate people
* To liaise and communicate with other team members and other service departments in a clear and timely manner to ensure service delivery and team work
* To liaise with AV to ensure requirements have been notified and booked through the agreed process
* To provide basis AV support when required
* To ensure that all reception and hospitality statistics are collated and passed to Management for reporting to the client in monthly report structure
* To ensure all visitor passes are returned
* To maintain an organised and tidy work area – this is to include your desk, meeting rooms, reception area, client cloakroom and any other relevant work area
* To always work in a safe manner and report any hazards in your work place to a supervisor immediately
* To follow all Health & Safety instructions as given to you by your Line Manager
* To check, read and action emails regularly on a timely basis
* To liaise and communication with other team members and other service departments in a clear and timely manner to ensure service delivery and team work
* To maintain appropriate stationery stocks in the reception area
* Any other reasonable tasks
Please apply with your current CV today with a picture attached as we are now shortlisting and arranging interviews with suitable candidates in our London Bridge office.
Please feel free to connect with Sandra C. D. Muller at Change to keep in touch!
Contact: Sandra Muller
Job ID: 38604