Content Marketing & Social Media Executive – Temporary Role
Are you a creative person that can think out of the box, with experience in Marketing and Social Media? If you are immediately available for a temporary role, this can be what you are looking for!
Our client is a luxury hospitality brand, looking for an experienced and creative person to start on a 1-month temporary role with the opportunity of extending it. Within the role, you will be responsible for design and implement the Social Media & Content strategy, ensuring consistent brand message across channels, developing creative content, driving engagement and conversion.
* Create editorial calendars and schedule postings and campaigns via the company’s syndication platform.
* In collaboration with the Marketing and Digital teams, build and execute the organic social media strategy through trend research, benchmarking, data analysis, audience identification, platform determination, messaging, content development and planning.
* Oversee all company social media accounts management (Instagram, Facebook, Twitter), moderate user-generated content and recommend approach to other platforms.
* Develop engaging, creative, innovative content that builds meaningful connections with key target audiences, promote brand-focused messages, support activations and promotions, drive traffic to website and encourage followers to take actions (interactions, leads, bookings).
* Continuously improve by capturing and analysing the appropriate social data/metrics, insights and best practices, and then acting on the information.
* Constantly monitor new trends and best practices and adjust the strategy accordingly.
* Work with brand marketing team in research and creating content.
* Highly creative, with a genuine passion for social media
* Proven working experience in creating content and growing social audiences
* Good understanding of the luxury and lifestyle markets
* Excellent writing, presentation and communication skills
* Editorial mindset that seeks to understand what audiences consume and how to create it
If you are immediately available for temporary work and you match the skills required, then apply today!
Change hospitality are acting as a hospitality and catering employment Agency for this role. Due to the volume of applications we regret that only successful candidates will be contacted.
Contact: Vera Manhoso
Job ID: 13079