Conference & Banqueting Supervisor, Private Members Club
This prestigious members club is looking for an experienced Events Supervisor to join their Conference & Banqueting department.
This is a really exciting opportunity to work in an amazing team and venue, with lots of benefits and progression.
* Working closely with the teams to ensure the highest quality service to guests
* Responsible for the full events operation of your assigned events
* Room set up, client tastings, welcoming guests and assisting with show rounds when required
* Work on F&B areas (restaurants and bars) when no events on
* Communicate on a daily basis with all departments to ensure all details for the events are correct and to note any changes
* Liaise with suppliers on site
* Experience in a quality establishment; hotel, corporate contract catering or a members club is essential
* Experience supervising a team
* Strong operational experience with a keen eye for detail
* Energetic, ambitious and driven
* Natural people person with a creative and hands on approach
* Great Communicator
* Super organised, multi-tasker
Salary – £22-23K
We are shortlisting candidates now for interviews asap, so do get in touch with your current CV
The Change Group are acting as an Employment Agency in this instance. Due to the high volume of applications we receive, please note only successful candidates will be contacted.
Please connect with Helena Ranger on LinkedIn to keep in touch with new opportunities and industry news!
Visit the Change website for full listings of all current job roles.
Contact: Helena Ranger
Job ID: 42415