Community Manager – Lifestyle Members Club
£30k + Bonus
Members Club, Central London
Situated in central London, our client is a new, stylish and luxury members club and work space. The venue offers restaurant, bar and casual workspace facilities.
We are looking for a community manager to be responsible for one of the main floors, overseeing all day to day operations, acting as first point of contact for members.
* Overseeing the day-to-day operations of all staff throughout the members club.
* Accountable for the Operations Team delivering at a consistent high level of customer service, whilst also ensuring that Health & Safety is present.
* The Duty Manager is responsible for ensuring that the highest possible standards of guest service, presentation, technical operation and safety in all operational
* Ensure areas of the floor runs smoothly on their individual shift with the full support of all internal departments.
* Duty Managers support the recruitment, training and development of the Operations Team as well as ensuring staff rotas are completed on a timely basis.
* Duty Managers will be responsible for first aid cover and overall health and safety of the site, ensuring all health and safety processes and reporting policies are followed
Qualifications & Experience
* 2 years previous and relevant management experience in a duty manager role
* Hands-on, representative, service oriented, team player, leadership skills.
* Proven experience customer service and experience
* Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
* Ability to lead and motivate a team
* Excellent organisational skills, detail oriented and self-starter
* Must be able to work a flexible schedule
Please apply with your CV today!
Contact: Rachael Fallon
Job ID: 19702