Job ref: VAL/commisdnsMAV
Commis Chef £21 – 22K Traditional Italian Restaurant, Soho
A cosy family dining restaurant in West London is looking for a Commis Chef with at least 1 year of Hospitality and Catering industry experience, to join a small and relaxed brigade. This is a great opportunity for a commis chef looking work life balance, offering a good average of hours in an eclectic and interesting part of the city!
This fun and vibrant restaurant is well established in the industry, with a great reputation for serving traditional Italian cuisine with an elegant twist.
The menu offers a variety of dishes built around fresh, seasonal produce and to keep customers coming back on a daily basis.
About the Job:
* Shifts starting at 10 am or 5pm – no early mornings!
* 45- 50 hours per week
* Opportunity to learn from a small team of 4 Chefs
* Great West London location – plenty of transport links nearby!
What we need from you:
* 1-2 years of experience as a Commis Chef or apprentice
* A positive, hands-on approach to learning
* Passport or ID and visa where applicable
* Proof of address ie bank statement or utility bill from the last 3 months
* Food Hygiene Certificate in line with Hospitality and Catering industry standards
* National Insurance Number
* Your own knives and whites, including safety shoes and hat
* 2 years of reference supplied
The Change Group is acting as an employment agency in this instance. Due to the high volume of applicants expected only successful candidates will be contacted to arrange a registration interview. For a full list of our vacancies please visit our website at www.thechangegroup.com
Contact: Vania Ladeiro
Job ID: 29748