Job ref: MJA/COM4MAV05
Commis Chef position starting ASAP West London – 3 reasons why you should apply right now!
1 Commis Chef salary of up to £22,000 a year!
Learn while you earn in this small team of 4 chefs. Ideal for a Commis Chef with 1-2 years of Hospitality and Catering industry experience.
1 Great work-life balance, no early starts!
Working 45-50 hours a week with shifts starting at either 10am of 5pm.
1 Casual dining Italian cuisine
Comfort food with an elegant twist in this West London restaurant.
This is a great opportunity for a passionate and eager to learn Commis Chef to join a great team in a West London restaurant!
What we need from you:
* 1 year minimum experience at Commis Chef level
* Strong communication skills
* A positive attitude
* Passport or ID and visa where applicable
* Proof of address ie bank statement or utility bill from the last 3 months
* Food Hygiene Certificate in line with Hospitality and Catering industry standards
* 2 years of references supplied
* National Insurance Number
* Full uniform including safety shoes and hat
* Your own set of knives
The Change Group is acting as an employment agency in this instance. Due to the volume of applicants expected, we regret that only successful candidates will be contacted to arrange a registration interview. For a full listing of our opportunities, please visit our website at www.thechangegroup.com.
Contact: Mary-Jo Appaqaq
Job ID: 29653