Job Reference MJA/CCCR096
City of London Commis Chef – get the best wage in town! Salary of up to £28,000!
A very well-known restaurant group in the City of London is now recruiting for a number of Commis Chef positions in their kitchens. This position is not for the faint hearted – earn your stripes, learn the ropes and kick start your career! You will be working up to 70 hours a week, and paid well for your effort! Every hour paid for this excellent learning experience.
City of London restaurant Commis Chef positions now open!
* Positive attitude essential
* Working in a brigade of over 30 chefs
* Salary of up to £28,000pa
* Working up to 70 hours a week with EVERY hour paid!
* Willingness to learn
* Knife skills
* College accreditation
* 1 year of Hospitality and Catering industry experience
Your attitude is without a doubt the most important weapon in your arsenal, as well as your attention to detail, your ability to follow instructions and ask questions and your knowledge of basic culinary techniques.
What we will need from you:
* Your own set of knives
* Passport or ID and visa where applicable
* Food hygiene certificate in line with Hospitality and Catering industry standards
* Strong communication skills
* 2 years of references supplied
* National Insurance Number
The Change Group is acting as an employment agency in this instance. Due to the volume of applicants expected, we regret that only successful candidates will be contacted to arrange a registration interview. For a full listing of our opportunities, please visit our website at www.thechangegroup.com.
Contact: Mary-Jo Appaqaq
Job ID: 25728