Club Manager, Luxury New Opening Members Club,
A luxury and highly exclusive members club & spa in Gloucestershire is looking for an experienced and hands on, operational Health Club Manager to be part of the pre-opening team for this multi-faceted space with a variety of facilities and accommodation for retreat and spa breaks.
A really exciting opportunity to work in an incredible venue and within a great team. If you are a driven and passionate individual who is ready for a new challenge with huge growth potential do get in touch.
* Project management with focus on service offering, recruitment and memberships Lead the teams and execute strategy to achieve goals
* Project management with focus on driving excellent service standards, manage recruitment and freelance practitioner roster, manage membership team, develop training programmes and events calendar
* Work closely with all heads of departments; Ensure consistent and smooth running of all areas of the clubs operation
* Staff training; ensuring staff receive the appropriate training to help drive continued success.
* Lead recruitment and retention process with knowledge and expertise.
* Excellent Operational and back of house management skills
* Full financial responsibility, and the ability to be proactive and reactive to the needs of the business
* Coordinate with key stakeholders
* The ability to lead, inspire, motivate and train a large team
What we are looking for:
* Must have solid experience within a luxury private members club
* Must be able to work well under pressure
* Proven track record is essential
* Strong leader, motivating and developing staff
* Passion for luxury hospitality and first class customer service
* Confident, self-motivator with ambitious drive
* Be passionate, motivated and not afraid of a challenge. This is a hands on role with huge potential
* Charismatic and engaging people person with exceptional communication and presentation skills
Salary of £70K
A The Change Group are acting as an Employment Agency in this instance. Due to the high volume of applications we receive, please note only successful candidates will be contacted.
This is a really exciting new role that we are shortlisting candidates for now, for interviews asap.
Please connect with Helena Ranger on LinkedIn to keep in touch with new opportunities and industry news!
Visit the Change website for full listings of all current job role
Contact: Helena Ranger
Job ID: 48327