Client Experience Manager, High End Corporate Office
We are looking for an experienced strategic, Client Experience Manager, with a proven track record of implementing and driving improvements to the Front of House and client experience.
This is an amazing opportunity to work for an amazing Corporate office in the heart of the City.
* Responsible for client journey and experience; ensuring this is exceptional
* Implementing improvements and changes to ensure high end, quality service
* Working very closely with the Front of House Leader, Facilities and Marketing
* Observe and make changes, introduce processes, improve on current offering to ensure a 5* service is offered
* Comfortable working and liaising with senior members of the team
* Driven by quality, finesse and polish
* Must be able to highlight where you have made improvements to FOH
* Must be passionate and have several years experience in a similar role
* Experience in high-end environments; ideally private members club, first class lounge, hotels
* Excellent communication skills both verbal and written; courteous and professional at all times
* Keen eye for detail
* Positive, self-motivated and driven personality
This company really look after their staff and offer fantastic benefits.
Please do get in touch now with your CV
The Change Group are acting as an Employment Agency in this instance. Due to the high volume of applications we receive, please note only successful candidates will be contacted.
Please connect with Helena Ranger on LinkedIn to keep in touch with new opportunities and industry news!
Visit the Change website for full listings of all current job roles.
Contact: Helena Ranger
Job ID: 50127