Chef De Rang – Unique Fine Dining Restaurant
We are looking for an exceptional Chef De Rang who is keen to take on a unique new role in West London.
We run a refined Fine Dining experience in our restaurant in the heart of West London that focuses on our passion for cooking with seasonal, fresh ingredients and refined talent.
Our kitchen brigade is made up of 5 chefs, and our Front of House team is a unit of 3. We are a small business that offers a unique fine dining experience, with 14 covers in our restaurant, open Monday to Sunday for lunch and dinner.
* Have previous experience as a chef de rang / waiter
* Have experience working in a refined fine dining restaurant
* Be passionate about all things food and beverage
* A friendly and engaging personality towards staff and customers alike
* Enjoy working both independently and as part of a dedicated team
* Have a good understanding of the local clientele and area
* Have a keen interest in furthering your wine knowledge
* Working alongside the restaurant manager and the head sommelier
* Working closely with the kitchen understand all the dishes and ingredients used
* To be trained by, and develop alongside the senior management
* Give excellent customer service at all times
* Be ready to work in a small restaurant offering high service standards
* Clearing and relaying tables
* Delivering food
We are offering a competitive salary of up to £23K for this position, and this role is available for an immediate start.
If this sounds like the role for you, please do not hesitate to apply today!
Please visit our website for full listings of all our current job roles.
Change Hospitality are acting as an Employment Agency in this instance.
Please quote the reference given / job title in the subject line of your email. Due to the volume of applications we regret that only successful candidates will be contacted.
Contact: Sadie Barnicoat-Hood
Job ID: 13953