Chef de Rang, Michelin Star Restaurant, Fife Scotland
If you have a passion for providing fantastic service and creating an unforgettable experience for guests, this would be a great opportunity to learn and develop in an amazing team within a Michelin Star Restaurant.
* Passionate about hospitality and first-class service
* Someone who wants to develop a career within hospitality
* Ensure smooth service in your area
* Ensure guests have a personalised and first class dining experience
* Desire to learn and show good product knowledge and upsell to maximise revenue
* Good communication skills with staff of all levels and clientele
* Professional and timely food service
* Keeping calm and working well under pressure
* Must have worked in a similar role, ideally in a fine dining, high end restaurant
* Ideally be able to drive
Shift work. Closed Sundays and Mondays and closed for a few days over Christmas and first week of January
Salary £17-19K + service charge
Accommodation available on site which would be minus £200 from salary per month
Do get in touch now with your current CV
The Change Group are acting as an Employment Agency in this instance. Due to the high volume of applications we receive, please note only successful candidates will be contacted.
Please connect with Helena Ranger on LinkedIn to keep in touch with new opportunities and industry news!
Visit the Change website for full listings of all current job roles.
Contact: Helena Ranger
Job ID: 40353