Chef de Parties
Job reference : MJA/CDPPMC088
Chef de Parties are you free next month? Temporary work available in members clubs all over Central London!
The Change Group is currently recruiting for skilled, reliable Chef de Parties for some very well-known private members club in Central London with a reputation for providing amazing service, fantastic fresh food and bespoke events. We are always on the look-out for reliable, confident and adaptable Chef de Parties to work on temporary ongoing basis. You will be supporting the core brigades on any section, including Larder, Garnish, Sauce and Banqueting. You should be able to follow instructions from the Head Chef and have a positive attitude at all times. You should also have your own whites – including hat and safety shoes and your own knives to take to work with you.
* Flexible working hours
* Up to £12/hr pay for EVERY hour you work
* Wages paid weekly
* Possibility to work with some of our other clients, ranging from amazing events companies, fine dining restaurants, gastro pubs and luxury hotels
* Friendly office staff available 24/7
What we need from you:
* Previous Hospitality and Catering industry experience at Chef de Partie level
* Strong communication skills
* Passport or ID and visa where applicable
* Food Hygiene Certificate in line with Hospitality and Catering industry standards
* National Insurance number and a proof of address ie utility bill or bank statement
* Your own knives and whites, including safety shoes and hat
* 2 years of references supplied
The Change Group is acting as an employment agency in this instance. Due to the volume of applicants expected, we regret that only successful candidates will be contacted to arrange a registration interview. For a full listing of our opportunities, please visit our website at www.thechangegroup.com .
Contact: Mary-Jo Appaqaq
Job ID: 25299