Chef de Parties
Job reference MJA/CCCDPP040
Strong Chef de Parties with a passion for delivering excellent service needed for an exclusive private members club in the City of London.
The Change Group is currently recruiting for skilled, reliable Chef de Parties for a very well-known private members club in the city of London with a reputation for providing amazing service, fantastic fresh food and bespoke weddings.
This exclusive London club is currently looking for reliable Chef de Parties to work with them on a permanent basis. You should have experience in all sections of the kitchen, especially larder, garnish and sauce. A strong Chef de Parties should also be comfortable when working as part of a team to produce large-scale banqueting like weddings and private functions.
You should be able to follow instructions prescribed to you by the Head Chef and have a positive attitude at all times. You should be available for an interview and trial shift as soon as possible.
Strong Chef de Parties, city of London private members club:
* Closed on Sundays!
* 7 shifts, 48 hours/week
* Up to £26Kpa salary
* Creative environment, locally sourced produce and fresh seafood
What we need from you:
* 2 years of experience as a CDP
* Strong communication skills
* Passport and visa where applicable
* Food hygiene certificate in line with Hospitality and Catering industry standards
* National Insurance number
* Proof of address ie utility bill or bank statement
* 2 years of reference contact details or written references
The Change Group is acting as an employment agency in this instance. Due to the high volume of applicants expected, only successful candidates will be contacted to arrange a registration interview. For a full list of our opportunities, please visit our website at www.thechangegroup.com .
Contact: Mary-Jo Appaqaq
Job ID: 22055