Chef de Parties
Job Ref: MJA/BANDTSC09
Chef de Parties – summer contract paying £140-£200/day – Band and tour catering in London’s biggest stadiums!
A major catering operation currently require Chef de Parties to work in London’s biggest stadiums for big-name bands, performers, concerts and festivals. You will be working with the biggest names in entertainment, catering for them and their entourage!
Chef de Parties interested in these positions should be available for the summer season and should ideally have previous Hospitality and Catering industry experience working for an event caterer, quality production or hotel banqueting. You should have your own set of knives and a full uniform, including safety shoes and a hat.
A small number of these positions are also open to Chef de Parties interested in travelling on tour with the performer.
Chef de Parties – summer contract £140-£200/day
* Fun and vibrant working environments
* Catering for the biggest names in entertainment
* Work available across London in other temporary roles
* Friendly consultants available 24/7
What we need from you:
* 3 years of experience at CDP level
* Previous banqueting or event catering experience
* Passport and/or Visa where applicable
* Proof of address ie bank statement or utility bill
* National Insurance number
* UK bank account
* 2 years of reference contact details or written references
* Food Hygiene certificate
* Full uniform including safety shoes and hat
* Your own set of knives
The Change Group is acting as an employment agency in this instance. Due to the high volume of applicants expected, only successful candidate will be contacted to arrange a registration interview.
Contact: Mary-Jo Appaqaq
Job ID: 21154