Chef de Parties
Job ref: MJA/CDPFDPANO025
Fine Dining restaurant in Southwark needs Chef de Parties! Pay package up to £29,000pa including overtime payment!
A great opportunity has come in for 2-3 strong, driven Chef de Parties to join a great team! You will be helping this kitchen in their push for a Michelin Star!
You should have previous experience in refined Hospitality and Catering, either in restaurants, luxury hotels, exclusive members clubs or executive dining. Chef de Parties successful in their application will be expected to work 7 shifts a week, including brunch at the weekend.
Fine Dining Southwark Chef de Parties can expect:
* Structured leadership from a Michelin-standard experienced Head Chef
* Package of up to £29Kpa, depending on overtime
* PAID overtime by shift
* 7 shifts a week contracted
* Excellent refined cuisine environment
* Central London, Southwark location
What we need from you:
* Previous experience at CDP level in a refined environment
* Passport and/or Visa where applicable
* Proof of address ie bank statement or utility bill
* Food Hygiene Certificate in line with Hospitality and Catering industry standards
* Your own knives and whites
* 2 years of reference contact details or written references
The Change Group is acting as an employment agency in this instance. Due to the high volume of applicants expected, only successful candidates will be contacted to arrange a registration interview.
Contact: Mary-Jo Appaqaq
Job ID: 17201