Chef de Parties
Job reference MJA/PTPCDP011
Chef de Parties make some extra cash this winter with the Change Group! Earn up to £12/hr, weekly pay for every hour you work!
Our pub and bar clients are in need of a number of competent, confident Chef de Parties for temporary on-going relief work. Are you enthusiastic about refreshing time-honoured classic English dishes? Do you enjoy problem solving and adapting your knowledge in a new environment? Our clients are constantly looking for adaptable, motivated, positive Chef de Parties to help in locations in and around London.
You should have a passion for great British Food, with an eye for updating old favourites with a worldly twist. You should be driven and energetic and be ready for a fresh challenge every day! From hearty pub grub and steak and ale clubs to funky bistros, brasseries and gastro pubs with unique menus and dining experiences.
You should typically be available for evening and weekend work, on a part-time, relief basis. The majority of these bookings are made on the day or with a few day’s notice. You should therefore have excellent communication skills for liaising with your consultant, and be flexible enough to at times take work on the day. We will however endeavour to book in advance wherever possible.
These positions are both in the city and in the outskirts of London, so the ideal Chef de Parties will be flexible with the locations they can work.
What you can get out of working for us:
* Payment of up to £12/hr for CDP work
* Payment of up to £15/hr for Sous Chef work
* Weekly payments
* Get paid for EVERY hour you work
* Fantastic locations in London and the home counties
* Various opportunities across the pub scene
* Work in other sectors if you choose to branch out – fine dining, banqueting or events
What we need from you:
* At least 3-4 year’s industry experience
* Eligible to live and work in the UK and ID- UK/EU passport or valid visa
* Up to date Food Hygiene certificate level 2
* 2 forms of proof of address ie utility bill or bank statement
* Your own whites including hat and safety shoes and your own knives
* Fluent in spoken English is essential, written English proficient but not essential
The Change Group is acting as an employment agency in this instance. Due to the high volume of applicants expected only successful candidates will be contacted for an interview.
Contact: Mary-Jo Appaqaq
Job ID: 14448