Chef de Parties
Job Ref: MJA/DBSCDP30
North London DBS-holding Chef de Parties: Temporary on-going NO WEEKENDS work, paying up to £13/hr!
The Change Group has a fantastic opportunity for a handful of DBS-holding Chef de Parties to secure a position in a prominent, North London school. These positions typically entail a 7am or 8am start, finishing by 4pm on most days, Monday to Friday!
The ideal Chef de Parties will have experience in high volume, quality production – for example hotel banqueting or event catering. Chef de Parties interested in this position should be available for at least 3 months as these positions are on-going. This Head Chef is looking for Chef de Parties to fit seamlessly into the existing team and support them mid-to-long term.
Please do not delay your application if you meet the criteria! Due to the sociable hours and excellent pay, these positions will be filled quickly!
The benefits of working with Change:
* Fantastic rates of pay – (negotiable) up to £13/hr!
* A chance to join a great team of temps
* On-going or odd day work
* Flexible shifts
* PAYE -National Insurance and pension contributions and Holiday pay
* You will be paid weekly
* Friendly consultants available for you 24/7
* Work not just in North London, but all over the London area
What we need from you:
* Minimum of 5 years Kitchen industry experience
* DBS certificate, in date
* Passport/Visa (Proof of ability to work in the UK)
* Valid Food Hygiene Certificate in line with Hospitality and Catering Industry standards
* Chef Whites, Safety shoes and knives
* At least 2 written or telephone referees/references
* Conversational, if not fluent English
The Change Group is acting in the instance as an employment agency. Due to the high volume of applicants we normally receive to these roles, only successful candidates will be contacted for a registration interview.
Contact: Mary-Jo Appaqaq
Job ID: 11246