Chef de Parties
Job ref: MJA/CDPHOTJNA015
Chef de Parties can earn up to £29,000 salary package working in an amazing hotel!
A West London Hotel is currently in need of Chef de Parties to join their team on a permanent basis! With the staff shortages currently gripping the country, this employer offers a very attractive salary package to ensure all of their Chef de Parties are happy in their jobs. A basic salary of £24,300 PLUS paid over time PLUS a good cut of the service charge means that you could earn up to £29,000 a year! You need to be flexible and adaptable to work in any section of the restaurant kitchen as well as lend help to banqueting, pastry, breakfast – wherever you are needed!
Tournant Chef de Parties will have the edge on this great position, but a good attitude can more than make up for less experience. You must be willing to work and commit to a great team.
Chef de Parties West London Hotel:
* Amazing salary potential package of up to £29,000pa
* All day dining including breakfast, lunch, afternoon tea, dinner and banqueting
* Pastry experience valuable but not essential
What we need form you:
* Previous experience at CDP level in a refined environment
* Commitment to consistently deliver excellent service
* Strong communication skills
* Passport or ID and visa where applicable
* Food hygiene certificate in line with Hospitality and Catering industry standards
* Proof of address ie bank statement or utility bill
* National Insurance Number
* 2 years of references supplied
* Your own knives and whites for your trial
The Change Group is acting as an employment agency in this instance. Due to the volume of applicants expected, we regret that only successful candidates will be contacted to arrange a registration interview. For a full listing of our opportunities, please visit our website at www.thechangegroup.com .
Contact: Mary-Jo Appaqaq
Job ID: 30632