Chef de Parties
Job Reference: MJA/HOTBAN120
Banqueting Chef de Parties in London – Seasonal function work – banqueting and events – Up to £13/hr, 50-60 hours a week until Christmas.
Chef de Parties in London – how would you like to work in some truly amazing kitchens, decent hours, with excellent rates of pay and in a friendly environment? Private members clubs in London are in need of experienced, reliable banqueting Chef de Parties to support their core brigades in through the busy autumn season. Many of these roles will be on-going, with work stretching as far as Christmas for successful candidates.
As an experienced CDP, you should be familiar with the operations of a professional kitchen, the hierarchy in the kitchen and strive to deliver excellent customer service. You should be comfortable with high-volume, high-quality production and have the stamina to produce buffets, banquets and seated meals for large numbers on a consistent basis. You should be able to follow instructions correctly and efficiently, you should have a high attention to detail and a focus on cleanliness and food hygiene.
The benefits of working for Change
* Flexible working hours
* Advance bookings where possible
* Up to £13/hr pay for EVERY hour you work
* Wages paid weekly
* Friendly office staff to support you
* Possibility to work with some of our other clients, ranging from amazing events companies, fine dining restaurants, gastro pubs and luxury hotels
What we need from you:
* 2-4 years minimum experience as a Chef de Partie
* Strong communication skills
* Passport or ID and visa where applicable
* Food Hygiene Certificate in line with Hospitality and Catering industry standards
* National Insurance number and a proof of address ie utility bill or bank statement
* Your own knives and whites, including safety shoes and hat
* A minimum of 2 references before you start work
The Change Group is acting in this instance as and employment agency for this role. Please quote the reference given or job title in the subject line of your email. Due to the volume of applications we regret that only successful candidates will be contacted. For a full listing of our opportunities, please visit our website at www.thechangegroup.com.
Contact: Mary-Jo Appaqaq
Job ID: 29198