Chef De Partie – Stunning Countryside Pub – £26K
Stunning Countryside Pub, Chef de Partie, £26Kpa
An idyllic countryside pub is looking for a permanent Chef de Partie to join their small, friendly kitchen team. The role offers a competitive salary and provides an excellent opportunity to work alongside a Michelin starred head chef who truly invests in employee development. Be prepared to learn a lot and improve your career potential! You will be expected to prepare beautiful contemporary European cuisine using the freshest and finest seasonal produce.
* Attractive salary of 26Kpa!
* Good shift pattern
* Working with quality, fresh, seasonal produce
* Michelin Starred head chef
* Amazing development opportunity
* Small, friendly kitchen
* Lunch and dinner service
* Modern European cuisine
* Close to London
What we need from you:
* Previous Chef de Partie experience
* An enthusiastic approach to work
* Passport or ID and visa where applicable
* Proof of address i.e. bank statement or utility bill from the last 3 months
* Food hygiene certificate in line with Hospitality and Catering industry standards
* 2 years of references supplied
* National Insurance number
Due to the expected high volume of applicants we recommend that you get in contact and provide us with your CV so we can arrange interviews as soon as possible. We regret that only successful candidates will be contacted to arrange a registration interview. For a full listing of our opportunities, please visit our website at www.thechangegroup.com.
Contact: Tom Hutchinson
Job ID: 38589